Ballooning in Myanmar
Balloon Over Bagan
- Balloons over Bagan provide visitors a unique opportunity to see this ancient kingdom, as it never has been before.
- The Balloon over Bagan service operates twice daily early in the morning just before sunset and late in the evening just before sunset between late October and April.
|For Standard(Stand by Price 295 US$)||(X’mas – 315 US$)|
|Permium(Stand by Price 345 US$)||(X’mas – 380 US$)|
FLIGHT OVER INLE AND PINDAYA
On our Mandalay flights you can be found in the Southern Shan Hills, with the scenery providing stunning panoramic views. With its stilted villages, Intha leg-rowing fishermen, floating vegetable gardens and layered mountains as a backdrop, Inle Lake is one of the most unusual and extraordinary places in the World in which to enjoy a hot air balloon flight.
Price – 390 USD PER PAX
Flight Over Mandalay
On our Mandalay flights you will have the unique opportunity to see this expanding city from a totally different perspective, and experience the busy life on the streets.
Price – 395 USD Per Pax
- Tour Condition
Ballooning in Myanmar
Our tour video
Bagan is a sprawling land with the temples and stupas scattered among 20 square miles! Close your eyes; turn whichever way around; just point out your finger in any direction and you will see a temple! More than that, Bagan got lots to offer! Experience the difference viewing of Bagan by balloons!
You will be picked up from your hotel in Bagan early in the morning and will be taken to the launch site. Your balloon flight will only take approximately one hour but you will find yourself that you’ve take in a lot of magnificent Bagan and its historic plain.
To the east catching the glimpse of volcanic Mt Popa to the west the country’s vital Ayerwaddy River, your flight will greet you with the fabulous sunrise seeing the temples from different angles and would be phenomenon for photography as well!
Enjoy the chilled wine savoring the magical landscape before you will be transferred back to your hotel after the flight!
Morning Take off: one sunrise flight per day. (Subject to change in the case of unsuitable weather)
Flight time: 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on wind direction and speed.
- Pickup from your hotel or guest house
- Light, pre-flight breakfast service while you watch the balloons inflate
- Safety Briefing from your pilot
- An intimate and interactive experience in our exclusive 4 and 8 passenger balloons
- Return to your hotel or guest house after the flight
A 100% cancellation charge will apply for cancellations less than 30 days before the arrival flight date.
Children under the age of 8 years are not permitted to fly.
Ballooning can only be booked from 1st October to 31st of March.
- Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children under the age of 8 years and pregnant women are not allowed to book or fly for safety reasons. Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult, and only if the child is over 4’6” or 137cm in height.
- In case of cancelled flight due to weather or by the pilot’s decision, we will refund you 100% of your payment.
- We will need the info of your FULL NAME (as appeared in passport), HEIGHT, WEIGHT, NATIONALITY and your Staying Hotel in Bagan at least one week before the flight date.
- Any passenger with a body weight in excess of 125kg/280lbs, or any passenger requiring the space of 2 passengers in the balloon basket, is required to pay a 100% surcharge of the ticket price which will be charged at the time of boarding the flight.
- No refund policy